As always, it’s annoying if you don’t know how! So here is how to create a master slide in Powerpoint.
- Click ‘view’ at the top of the Microsoft Powerpoint ribbon (top section)
- Locate and click on ‘slide master’
- Add your content to the master slide (you can have multiple slides/templates if you wish)
- Click on ‘close master view’, top right next to a red ‘X’
- Your slide will now have the master slide elements and if you go to the ‘new slide’ drop down menu — you will see all your master slide options.
That’s it, you’re done! Let me know if you have any related questions on PowerPoint.